Saturday, October 31, 2015

CONTINUOUS WRITING

1) MY MOM, THE BEST IDOL

       Many people around the world have a family. It consists of father, mother, brothers and sisters. One of them could be the best one. I have a small family. It consists of my father, my mother and my oldest sister. According to me, my mother is the best one in my family. She is my idol over the world.
           My mother’s name is Ramlisnawati. She is 50 years old now. She was born in Solok, on September 20th, 1961. My lovely mother is in well shape. She is also pretty tall, it is around 170 cm tall. I think my mom is very beautiful with her dimples, tan skin, thin lips, and brown eyes. She also has curly black hair, same with me.
          My mother is someone who full with love. She always gives her pure love to her family. She loves us more than herself. She raises me and my sister with her love. She is also fair to gives her love, for instance she never differentiates between me and my sister.
          The woman who has married with my father is also the best teacher for me in my life especially to sociable for other people. One thing of her lesson that I always remember is be useful for other people because we are not an individual person, we need somebody else to help and we have to help each other. I had never got this lesson in my school, just from my mom.

          The strong woman who always gives me many motivations is my Mom. She is the best motivator for me. She always gives some motivations to me to face my life, for instance when I dropped, she gives me a good motivation and I can stand again suddenly.
          My lovely mom is also a good career woman. She works at Department of Education and Culture in West Sumatera region. She is a treasurer. She can manage everything about her duty at office. According to me, my mother is very responsibilities with her job. I have never heard that her boss getting angry to her.
          Someone who has hobbies cooking and reading in my family is my mom. She likes cooking so much. She always makes something special in our dining room. It is really delicious. My mother can make Indonesian cuisine, Arabian cuisine and some of Chinese cuisine. She is the best chef over the world. Further more, my mom loves reading a lot of books such as religion and healthy book. She also likes to collect some novels and recipes. It is an interesting hobby.
          My mother is my best Idol for me. She is not only as a good mother but also a good teacher for me. I love her so much. She is the most perfect person in our house. I just can not imagine what it would be like without her.
 
2) MY IDOL
My idol is David Beckham
The person that I look up to is one of the best influential football players in
England, David Beckham. Beckham is a footballer with an uncanny ability to score
goals and get the crowd on their feet. The twenty-nine year old soccer idol has
changed the game of soccer throughout the entire world. Beckham is not only an
excellent soccer player; he is an idol to people of all ages because of his
excellent work ethic.
Beckham’s goal when he was a child was to make it to the premier soccer league
and play with Manchester United. When Beckham turned eighteen he made his soccer
dreams come true. Beckham signed with one of the best teams in the league,
Manchester United, in 1993. Beckham had to work extremely hard and show his
skill to win a starting position on this English team. It only took one year for
Beckham’s coaches to be impressed. He soon won his starting position, playing
right midfield.
Being a professional player you have to take on leadership to make it to the
top. It only took three years to become the captain of Manchester United. Beckham’s coaches saw that he was leading the team in everything that he did, so they selected him to be a team captain making him one of the youngest captains and newest players in the league. David Beckham exemplifies the definition of the word captain. Beckham has been chosen to be team captain with every team he has ever played on. A team captain is a huge responsibility, which entails basically running the team. The captain has to become the leader.
The UN Secretary General Kofi Annan has chosen David Beckham to be a UN

Ambassador. Beckham only being twenty-nine was “thrilled and honored” to accept
the prestigious title. His duties will include helping poverty-stricken children across the globe get involved in sports activities. Beckham says the first country he intends to assist is Africa. He looks forward to helping these African children.
 
MY DAD
Everybody has idol in their life and it can be inspiration source to walk on our life. They inspire us with many ways, for examples from life style, behaviour, characteristic and etc. So I will tell you about people as my idol that really guide me to get better life.
Firstly my idol is my mother because she is the best figure not to be separated from our life. She is strunggle to bore and brought us up. We have been spending time in our life from baby upto now with her and it is the precious moment in our life. The reason I choose my mother become my idol because she has given me inspiration in establishing my future. My dream is be a career women and from my mother I can learn the way become a career women and a good mother. My mother is a teacher at Elementary School, she has working before getting married to my father but upto now she is still working. Every morning she must go to school to teach but she never forgot her duty as a mother to prepare breakfast for my family and she always said to me “ if in the future I can be a career women and a mother in the same time without sacrificed one of the time, it is only how you can manage your time”.
My last idol is my father, since I was a child, I have been so close with him. My father and me have same hobby we like reading very much. Sometimes we went to bookstore together. He is a friendly, democratic person and got me spirit when I had problem. we can talked about anything and when I had problem I always talked to him and occasionally we had different opinion about the problem solving but then we walked together to find the best problem solving.
Finally My parents become my idols because they give inspirations in my life, I hope in the future I can make them proud of me and I can be an obey child for them.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
GOOD LUCK .......
From Teacher Suraya
 

No comments:

Post a Comment